Friday, April 3, 2009

WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD

Started this morning in a pretty good mood - Fridays have always brought a smile to my face because for some reason my somewhat structured life comes unglued on the weekend and I love that. I went for a walk with my dog and met some neighborhood mommies for coffee. Throughout the day my work presented me with some good deals and some that fell through, but a friend phoned with a beautiful story about how she made it through the loss of her mother, a childhood friend emailed with a "this is what's going on in my family right now"letter and my sister and I sought comfort in each other about our father's Parkinsons illness. These people made me feel good! TGIF and thank God for these people! What brought a smile to your face today?

No comments:

Post a Comment