Monday, March 16, 2009

MARCH BREAK - I'M SCARED

This week I am working full time on Family Expo - Andree and I have a thousand things to do. But because I am around the house I didn't put the kids in any activities. I am also in the rink about two hours a day for hockey tournaments. For some reason even though my hubby and I are both working, I am still the primary planner. No matter what your profession, why is it that moms are still getting the babysitters, doing the laundry, making the lunches, registering the kids in activities? Do you have shared responsibities? How do you do it? Is it ok to rant about your partners early 1800's point of view? I love my husband and he vacuums, sweeps, cooks some suppers but I do the most of the 1950's mother/wife work and am trying to be a professional. When we burned our bras, should we have burned our aprons too?

No comments:

Post a Comment